In our goal of helping you improve your craft, SCBWI Germany and Austria is proud to host a Scrivener webinar with Rebeca Schiller.
This series of webinars will focus on the word processing program Scrivener. If you are unfamiliar with Scrivener check out this link: http://www.literatureandlatte.com/scrivener.php
In this first 90 minute webinar, Rebeca Schiller will present a Scrivener tutorial that covers the fundamental features of Scrivener. The tutorial will include:
• A tour of Scrivener's basic features
• How to customize Scrivener to suit your writing style
• How to organize your writing projects
• How to import documents into Scrivener and how to export them.
• How to put all the pieces of your project in a workable manuscript and print it out.
When: March 4th 7:30 - 9:00 pm CET
Where: The comfort of your own home, car, office; wherever you might be
Cost: 20 Euros via PayPal
Writer and blogger Rebeca Schiller writes about Scrivener and other writing programs at rebecaschiller.com
To register please send an email to email@example.com. Class is limited to 15 participants. Hope to see you then!