Calling all illustrators!
We are excited to announce that for this year's Europolitan Conference in Brussels there is a fun opportunity for members to show their artwork. Submit your illustrations for a chance to be featured in notebooks available at the conference and seen by attendees, agents, art directors and editors. A limited number of entries will be selected for the notebooks.
- You must be a current SCBWI member of one of the organizing regions* to enter
- Art may be black and white, grayscale or CMYK color
- File resolution must be 300 dpi
- Jpegs only
- No image dimensions larger than 14.8 x 21cm (A5)
- File must be titled as follows: Europolitan_Your region_First name_Last name.jpg
- Put 'Europolitan Contest' in the subject line
- Email your file as an attachment, not in the body of the email to email@example.com
The deadline is February 20th
Good luck and have fun!